Why Do We Get Sensitive Skin?
Did you know 60% of us suffer from sensitive skin and the most common causes are:
- Lack of water – water is essential for the skin, both internally and externally, and when the body is stressed or run down it diverts water to the other organs and the skin gets starved of moisture.
- Lack of Oil (or Essential Fatty Acids) – Oil nourishes and protects the skin and as we age our oil levels reduce, for this reason we see a huge increase in the number of clients suffering from sensitivity over 50years
- Harsh cleansing products or over exfoliation – Its important that scrubs are not used and cleansers do not foam as this will irritate the skin
How Do We Treat It?
With the latest clinical research Germaine de Capuccini has created an expert dermocosmetics line for sensitive skin, B-Calm. It contains an exclusive ingredient – Skin Biome, which has prebiotic & probiotic properties, these are essential for skin heath as they increase the good bacteria that is naturally found on the skins surface and this then fights the bad bacteria balance which contributes to extreme sensitive skin conditions such as erythema, redness, irritation and rosacea.
Why Do We Use Probiotics On The Skin?
It is not nice to think of this but we have millions of little bacteria living on the surface of our skin, when in perfect balance they actually work in harmony with us, they help the skin to protect us better & they contribute to that gorgeous skin glow that many of us want!
But unfortunately when we get stressed, run down, take certain medications or use harsh peels or scrubs, the good bacteria get destroyed and the bad bacteria thrive. This results in “stressed” skin that can start “acting out” in the form of redness, breakouts & generally unhealthy looking skin.
Results In as little as 5 days of Using Products With SkinBiome (Skin Probiotics):
- 97% reduction in irritation & redness
- 94% reduction in sensitivity and
- 39% increased skin hydration (due to water level & oil level increases)
It contains no harsh granules, alcohol, fragrance, essential oils or mineral oils so it will not dry or irritate the skin.
Discover more infomation on our B-Calm Range below